The Grow Learning Centre Mission
Our model moves children diagnosed with developmental disabilities through individually designed intervention programs addressing normal developmental milestones that have been challenged by their early identified disabilities. We know empirically that early/earliest intervention maximizes a child’s potential to grow successfully into childhood, adolescence, and to a fulfilling adult life.
- Grow Learning Centre will contact your insurance provider to determine your child’s eligibility for our program. We will also seek out additional funding sources for your child’s care.
- Day Treatment services are paid for through Medicaid funding including Tefra, ARKids A, Medicaid and SSI.
Your child is eligible if he/she:
- Qualifies for Medicaid funding
- Through evaluations, scores according to Medicaid guidelines on two of the following areas: Cognition, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Is prescribed therapeutic services from your child’s Primary Care Physician (PCP).
Children with many diagnoses are accepted for treatment at Grow Learning Centre, these may include but are not limited to Developmental Delay, Autism, Failure to Thrive, Speech/Language Delays, Fine/Gross Motor Delays, Seizure Disorders, Prenatal Drug/Alcohol Exposures, Cerebral Palsy, and other Cognitive Disorders.
Yes, we have a full time RN on staff to take care of your child’s needs. Depending on the complexity of the diagnosis, we may require additional time to prepare and train for your child’s needs. We have a commitment to providing safe, competent, and loving care for every patient.
As soon as possible! Research has shown that the earlier intervention is made and therapies are started, the better your child’s prognosis will be long term.
Any child from age 6 weeks to 6 years may attend. A kindergarten waiver is obtained for your child if he or she attends the program through 6 years of age.